Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here are my Maui Monkeys!

Just finished these yesterday!



These are Cookie A.'s Monkeys knitted with Maui Yarn's Bamboo/Merino blend in the color 'Tidal Pool'. They're so yummy! Soft on my feetsies. :-)


I finished a couple of my Master Knitter Swatches.
Here's Swatch #2:



And Swatch #4:




I have my Swatch #5 and 6 done as well, but no photos yet. I think 6 is OK, but the selvedge on 5 seems a little wonky, so I'm thinking I'll knit that one over again.


I just got some Alpaca roving at the Alpaca show over the weekend - a soft green/brown mix.



Isn't that pretty?



I just made these stitch markers too (to use with the Cat Bordhi book 'New Pathways for Sock Knitters'):





Anyway, that's it for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Love the Monkey socks, they look awesome!

Aura said...

The Master Knitter swatches look very nice. Someday I would like to learn what is involved in going through this program. The socks are incredible; they fit you great!!